Crazy dream <body>
So I got into an accident....
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
So I got into an accident yesterday. My neck still hurts from the whiplash and my chest hurts from the seatbelt. I took Tata to school and I went around the school so I could take the street up North to the freeway. This guy, in a 99 Acura CL decided that his car was faster than mine and that he could make a left against me. Everyone does that. I do it a lot too, but not when you're ten feet away from the car heading the opposite direction. On a two-way street with a middle turning lane, where was I supposed to go. I tried to stop but his car was too fast for his own good. We collided! Well actually, it was more like this - he hit my car and I could not avoid him. My airbags popped. So I got out to see if he was ok since I didn't feel like I broke anything. He said he was ok but his ear were ringing. It was probably his brain yelling at him to give the 2001 Accord right of way. It could have been the rave party music he attended the night before. He looked like he had just gotten up from his five minute post-Labor day nap. He had the nerve to scream at me and that I had hit him. If he was watching too many Initial D and Fast and the Furious DVDs, maybe he would have realized that those stunts only happen in anime and the movies. No one, outside a controlled situation, should attempt a left against traffic without ample spacing or if your car has VTOL. I'm just glad no one was hurt and that no one hit me from behind. The lessons to learn are - take a shower before you drive in the morning. Wash your face, at least. Buckle up and don't do Acid, LSD or anything illegal, period. Thank God no one was hurt or worse yet, killed. That would bug me for the rest of my life. Drive safe everyone!

posted by Toto @ 9:18 AM



3 Comments:
At 7:28 PM, Blogger kittyriz said...

glad to hear that you're okay... with only minor bruising... we should thank God every day, every second!

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

be careful babe... I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you..

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger iSharmaine said...

glad ur ok.. but im sure ta-ta is taking good care of u too! -=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me.

Name: Reuben Frank
Screen Name: blacktorch
Birthday: 10.03
Home: Philippines
Emphasis: Infrastructure
Dream: World Travel
Generally: Reserved
Nationality: Filipino
Weakness: Internet
Book: Manga
TV: House
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Denomination: SDA
Values: My Tata
Goal: Live happy and content



Previous Posts Visits Links