Crazy dream <body>
Sick kitty
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Yesterday, while we were outside playing badminton with the family, I heard a distant 'meow.' Naturally, being a cat-person, I meowed back. It did the same. Searching for where the cry came from, I noticed a black kitten a few yards away. I went and inspected it. It was so tiny and it was so sick. I felt bad for it. One of its eyes was covered in so much pus that I wasn't sure it could see from it. I didn't know if it was a stray or it was one of the neighbors.' It was hungry though. We got some food for it but it barely touched it. All it wanted to do was follow me around. I have two cats at home and I wasn't about to risk getting them sick too. We were about to call the animal shelter when a group of teenagers came strolling along. I wasn't sure if they were teenagers because you can't really tell here in the U.S. White people look mature for their age. Anyway, they saw the kitten and started playing with it. I guess its attention shifted from me to them. One girl wasn't about to get close to the kitten but her friends thought it was really cute. The kitten decided to follow them instead. They said they were keeping it. I felt sad to see it leave but at the same time relieved. At least for a few minutes we were able to give it some attention and care. Hope its feeling better.

posted by Toto @ 10:29 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me.

Name: Reuben Frank
Screen Name: blacktorch
Birthday: 10.03
Home: Philippines
Emphasis: Infrastructure
Dream: World Travel
Generally: Reserved
Nationality: Filipino
Weakness: Internet
Book: Manga
TV: House
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Denomination: SDA
Values: My Tata
Goal: Live happy and content



Previous Posts Visits Links