Crazy dream <body>
The 40 Year-Old Transporter....
Sunday, September 04, 2005
The 40 Year-Old Virgin and Transporter 2 were the last two movies I watched. The "virgin" was a laugh. I haven't watched something as funny since Eurotrip. The Transporter 2 was a surprise though. I brought Ta with me not expecting anything. She liked the movie. That was the surprise there. All I can say is, I'm waiting for the DVDs. They'll be part of my collection. There haven't been that many decent movies this year. Its a bummer to check the listings and not find one with decent ratings. As a Harry Potter fan, I'm waiting for the 4th movie that comes out this November. Can't wait.

posted by Toto @ 11:13 AM



1 Comments:
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog...good job!
AMAZING Chronic Back Pain
website. If you, or someone you know, has a concern with Chronic Back Pain,
please come and check it out. You won't regret it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me.

Name: Reuben Frank
Screen Name: blacktorch
Birthday: 10.03
Home: Philippines
Emphasis: Infrastructure
Dream: World Travel
Generally: Reserved
Nationality: Filipino
Weakness: Internet
Book: Manga
TV: House
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Denomination: SDA
Values: My Tata
Goal: Live happy and content



Previous Posts Visits Links