Crazy dream <body>
rage against
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Anger
Rage
Your face turns purple
Too unsightly
Not for the faint
You hurt the ones you care for
Who is closest to your heart
Count one to ten
Think of peace
Be with God
Pray for His calming Spirit
Regrets boil
Its hard to sleep
Its hard to work
Words have been said
You can never take them back
Puncture marks
Turn to scars
Don't explode
Inhale
Exhale...
Exhale...
Exhale.
Are you better now?
It feels a lot better
Doesn't it?
Pray more
Pray for patience
Pray for love
Pray for humility
Pray for meekness
Pray for peace
I'm sorry
I was wrong
I'm sorry
I was a fool
I'm sorry.

posted by Toto @ 11:27 AM



1 Comments:
At 11:25 AM, Blogger tata said...

When are you going to post something new? Do you want me to update your layout?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me.

Name: Reuben Frank
Screen Name: blacktorch
Birthday: 10.03
Home: Philippines
Emphasis: Infrastructure
Dream: World Travel
Generally: Reserved
Nationality: Filipino
Weakness: Internet
Book: Manga
TV: House
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Denomination: SDA
Values: My Tata
Goal: Live happy and content



Previous Posts Visits Links